This class is strictly for 2015 boys and girls who are interested in learning the fundamentals of soccer while also having fun! These participants will be considered for our Kosmos FC TST 2015 Travel team come next fall.
1 Hour per class - 2x per week
Starts: week of April 17th
Fort Tilden, Rockaway NY
2015 Girls -
(Mondays & Fridays)
(Mondays & Fridays)
Will be hosted Sunday mornings at Fort Tilden from 9-10:15AM we will be hosting 'TST Club Soccer Games' for players that want to play in a semi-competitive, game like soccer match amongst other players in our intramural division. These will be mini matches that will be fun, enjoyable and provide a great game like environment for all!
- 6 weeks of games - Minimum 1 hour of play time
- Official NY Red Bulls and Kosmos FC TST coaches will run the Morning Club games
Step 1 - Create a TeamSnap Account (if you have one already, USE THE SAME EMAIL) Complete the Registration Form in the Red link button box below
Step 2 - Complete credit card information and process the transaction, If you chose to select the payment plan please select the payment plan button to activate.
Step 3 - Save your automatic reply email from TeamSnap
Note : There is a 3.1% service fee for all Credit Card transactions paid by the customer
REFUND POLICY: All cancellations are subject to a $45 processing fee providing that they are made at least 14 days prior to the program start date. No refunds or modifications to a registration will be made within 14 days of the program start date. If you need to cancel or make changes to your program registration, please e-mail Info@TSTsoccerNY.com
Please ensure you read and are familiar with our weather policy located at the bottom of this page
*By registering for our training class you are accepting our refund and cancelation terms.
Rockaway Beach, Queens NY.
TST run numerous training camps, classes, and practices throughout the year and these can be impacted by changes in weather. We always put the safety of our players first. We will strive to make accurate judgements on the weather as to whether training will go ahead or not.
If a training session (or part of) is cancelled due to weather, parents will receive an email once the decision has been made. If this is during a session, the director on site will carry all parent’s emergency contact numbers in case a response to the email is not received in a timely manner.
Make ups / Credits policy due to weather.
1) Partial Training Session Cancellation - Will not be made up. No make-up or credit will be given.
2) 1 Day / Single Training Session Cancellation –No make-up or credit will be given.
3) 2 Days Training Session Cancellation – We will try to make up one of the sessions by extending/adding a session (if not possible, then players will receive a partial credit for other activities with TST.)
4) 3 Days or more Cancellation - Cancellation will be credited prorated for other future TST activities, minus insurance cost, ONLY IF makeup sessions are unable to be offered. If makeup sessions are able to be offered and are scheduled, no credit will be applied.