Birth year 2010 - 2014
Fort Tilden Soccer Fields - 9-12pm
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Week 1 - 6/26-30
Advanced : Finishing camp
Week 2 - 7/3-7
Advanced : Skills camp
Week 3 - 7/10-14
Advanced : Skills camp
Week 4 - 7/17-21
Advanced : Combination Camp
Pre-Season Boot Camp - 8/28 - 9/1
- Soccer attire (Black or Blue soccer shorts & Black or Blue soccer socks, shinguards, cleats
- A Soccer ball per child
- Cooler with plenty of water!
- Snacks (not containing nuts)
- A Sweat Towel
- A bag
Step 1 - Complete the Registration Form in the Red link button box below
Step 2 - Complete the form
Step 3 - Complete credit card information and process the transaction
Step 4 - Save your automatic reply email
Note : There is a 3.1% service fee for all Credit Card transactions paid by the customer
REFUND POLICY: All cancellations are subject to a $45 processing fee providing that they are made at least 14 days prior to the program start date. No refunds or modifications to a registration will be made within 14 days of the program start date. If you need to cancel or make changes to your program registration, please e-mail Info@TSTsoccerNY.com
Please ensure you read and are familiar with our weather policy located at the bottom of this page
*By registering for one of our camps you are accepting our refund and cancelation terms.
Rockaway Beach, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY
TST run numerous training camps throughout the summer and these can be impacted by changes in weather. We always put the safety of our players first. We will strive to make accurate judgements on the weather as to whether a camp will go ahead or not.
Camp/ Session cancellations
If a camp session (or part of) is cancelled due to weather, parents will receive an email once the decision has been made. If this is during a session, the director on site will carry all parent’s emergency contact numbers in case a response to the email is not received in a timely manner.
Make ups / Credits policy due to weather.
1) Partial Camp Session Cancellation - Will not be made up.
2) 1 Day / Single Camp Session Cancellation –Will not be made up.
3) 2 Day Session Cancellation – We will try to make up one of the sessions by extending/adding a session (if not possible, then players will receive a partial credit for other activities with TST.)
4) 3 Days or more Cancellation - Cancellation will be credited pro-rated for other TST activities.
Sign up to hear from us about camps, clinics, and events!