9 - 1 hour sessions
12/4, 12/11, 12/18, 1/8, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 3/5
*No class over Christmas, New Years, or school holiday breaks
*NO PRACTICE DATES BELOW
12/25, 1/1, 1/15, 2/29, 2/26
2014/15 BOYS 9am-10am
2016 BOYS 10am-11am
2017 Mix 11am-12am
2015 GIRLS 12am-1pm
Beach Channel Campus
100-00 Beach Channel Dr, Rockaway Park, NY 11694
Scroll lower to register!
TST Futsal is our indoor soccer program that focuses on the individuals foot skills, first touch, and footwork! It is a form of soccer learned in Brazil and Spain to take players to the next level! It will improve your child's game and have them in prime form for the spring season!
Below apply for both Summer & Winter camps
- Black / Blue soccer shorts
- Black / Blue soccer socks
- Indoor soccer sneakers for WINTER
- A soccer ball (For Winter Futsal - Preferably a Futsal ball)
Below are for summer camp only
- Cooler with plenty of water!
- A Sweat Towel
- A bag
Step 1 - Complete the Registration Form in the Red link button box below
Step 2 - Complete the form
Step 3 - Complete credit card information and process the transaction
Step 4 - Save your automatic reply email
Note : There is a 3.1% service fee for all Credit Card transactions paid by the customer
REFUND POLICY: All cancellations are subject to a $45 processing fee providing that they are made at least 14 days prior to the program start date. No refunds or modifications to a registration will be made within 14 days of the program start date. If you need to cancel or make changes to your program registration, please e-mail Info@TSTsoccerNY.com
If your child is unable to attend for any reason, including but not limited to quarantine or other COVID related matters, that there will be no reimbursement or credit given. This is due to limited class availability and the high cost of winter training.
Please ensure you read and are familiar with our weather policy located at the bottom of this page
*By registering for one of our camps you are accepting our refund and cancelation terms.
Rockaway Beach, Brooklyn NY, Queens NY
TST run numerous training camps, classes, and practices throughout the year and these can be impacted by changes in weather. We always put the safety of our players first. We will strive to make accurate judgements on the weather as to whether training will go ahead or not.
If a training session (or part of) is cancelled due to weather, parents will receive an email once the decision has been made. If this is during a session, the director on site will carry all parent’s emergency contact numbers in case a response to the email is not received in a timely manner.
Make ups / Credits policy due to weather.
1) Partial Training Session Cancellation - Will not be made up. No make-up or credit will be given.
2) 1 Day / Single Training Session Cancellation –No make-up or credit will be given.
3) 2 Days Training Session Cancellation – We will try to make up one of the sessions by extending/adding a session (if not possible, then players will receive a partial credit for other activities with TST.)
4) 3 Days or more Cancellation - Cancellation will be credited prorated for other future TST activities, minus insurance cost, ONLY IF makeup sessions are unable to be offered. If makeup sessions are able to be offered and are scheduled, no credit will be applied.
Sign up to hear from us about camps, clinics, and events!